A Fresh Pair Of Eyes

So many fun things are taking place at Moonbot studios lately, music videos gigs, high profile projects, big names being dropped left and right, it is odd.
But I've got to admit the one thing I've been enjoying the most is working with our new interns, well, one animation intern only, the rest I don't work with, so unfortunate for them.
But really, joking aside, it is a real eye opening to work with fresh talents and hear the same words you once said and believed in coming out of an intern's mouth, you suddenly realize how naive you once were, how much growth you went through, how much more growing awaits you, and how little you know, about anything.
So where's this rant going? I'm offering my fresh pair of eyes to help students with their thesis work. If any of you is an animation student working on his/her thesis and would like an advice or two I'd be more than happy to take a look at your work and throw a couple of ideas your way. Post a link to your animatic/blocking in the comments section and I'll try to reply as soon as I can.
Good luck.